<i gave you my heart but you broke it */> window.defaultStatus=" i give you my heart";
Wednesday, July 16, 2008










This blog is dead. Heh, my fault, I know, I haven't updated since forever.

Now my mind is ringing with memories from Taiwan- I really miss Taiwan, and 敦安!再见,不是分离时的惯用语,而是要再次相见的承诺!One day I will fly back to Taiwan and see these wonderful people again! 蝌蚪,馒头,秩镦,玉米,红豆,小露,小幽,崇智。。。还有很多很多。Every single one of them left a deep impression on me, they were ever so caring and friendly, and not to mention hospitable! Thanks to the team who made the trip ever so memorable: RachelLU, Joy, Jane, Nigel, Sean, Jing yuan, Jia Jie, Ren Hao, Yi Wen! and of course, the teachers, Mrs Chew and Mrs Yap. This is one experience that will always stay close to my heart.

Aside from the happy memories from the trip, pts are piling up, literally. Lets see what I have left:
- English speech draft (yes, I have not started!)
- SS pt draft (I wish I'd been able to bring homework to Taiwan :/)
- History PT
- Chinese PT (sorry Jenny, we'll work hard this Friday, I promise!)
- Chem Graded Assignment
- History Essay
- Not to mention the homework I have accumulated while I was away
D:

I will buck up and I will work very hard from now on! No complains, Taiwan was definitely worth it. and, thanks hong for collecting work for me! and to RachelYEK, for being so understanding that I have to black out from osl work now to complete all these PTs. and mandi! I am sorry! I will contact you for ICYL soon.

D: Jiayou jiayou! 勇往直前!(haha I'm so into Chinese now :D xinpinganthea lets converse in chinese form now on! :P)

Okay, back to english speech draft. bye blog, might not be back for some time (:


gave my heart */ on 9:48:00 PM